Official education is never-ending, each official starts with an e-module and clinic before they hit the ice to translate what they learnt in the clinics into real-life practice, then they continue their development with evaluations, clinics, exams, refreshers, and programs. On this page, Ringette Alberta will be posting information that supplements their learning, as well as documents that have been created to inform others of officials development.
- Long Term Officials Development Matrix
- Evaluator Level Requirements – Ringette Canada
- Instructor Requirements – Ringette Canada
- Officiating Level Requirements – Ringette Canada
- Misconduct and Match Guidelines
- Ringette Alberta Travel Assistance Application Form
- Shot Clock Information Sheet
- Coaches Introduction to Officiating Development
- How to fill out an Official Game Sheet
- Officials’ Assignors Tournament Guidelines
- Children’s Ringette – Overview for officiating
If you have any questions on these resources, please contact the Officials Development Coordinator.
For the 2019-2021 Rule Book, please visit Ringette Canada’s website.