Please join Ringette Alberta for an important information session in a community near you.
Topics to be Discussed:
Just some of the concepts we’ll touch on:
- Leading the country in growth; why it matters and how we’ll do it.
- Obtaining enough ice
- Understanding the limitations of our (almost) one-size fits all approach to ringette and how we’ll fix it
- Expanding participation options to attract and retain players
- Why Open is the fastest growing division in ringette and what it tells us
- Ability-based groups to replace formal age categories prior to U12
- Transitioning to cross ice ringette – when and who?
- Using data to improve our competitions
- A data driven approach to supporting our coaches
- The critical link between officials’ development and athlete recruitment & retention
- The road-map to easier association management
- And more
Lethbridge – October 11, 2017
Medicine Hat – October 16
Calgary – October 23
Calgary – October 24
Edmonton – October 30
Sessions for outlying areas may be scheduled at a later date based on association interest.
Attendance is free but advance registration is appreciated.
You are welcome to attend any session convenient for you.